Brief notes on stuff:
1. No offense to Christians but I personally don’t think Jesus is coming back. We might better rely on one another to make the changes that are needed in the world. Just sayin’. It’s been 2,000 years and I’ve seen no sign of him. Care about each other and fear nothing. Love is the most radical weapon in the world and the Powers-that-be don’t understand it, possess it, nor can they even conceive of it.
2. If Obama is the leader of the United States then I’m the CEO of the world. He only makes $400,000 per year. That doesn’t buy much influence. Follow the money people. He who has the most money makes the rules in this world. The rest is just a sideshow to keep you deflected from the truth. And they have a very bad choreographer. The veil, once lifted, can never be replaced.
3. Your government loves that you hold God responsible for the world’s problems and not them. And they’re laughing all the way to the bank.
4. (Addendum to #1) Fear only those who sell sex, drugs and alcohol as keys to your happiness.
5. I have the deepest sympathy for President Obama. If he was to tell the truth about what he knows that goes on behind closed doors in Washington, the money men would kill him on the spot.
6. The CIA is nothing more than a bunch of glorified Rent-A-Cops for the Corporations and the Military. Sissies without guns.
From Our Band (The Julian Day):
We just want to thank our fans who listen to our music online. Two years into this music adventure we haven’t sold one CD or T-shirt (Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!) but the fact that we have a devoted fan base who visits our Reverbnation and Facebook pages time after time makes us thrilled that our message is making it out there. Thanks Folks. We love you!